There are three churches in our village, All Saints’ Church of England, the Catholic church of Our Lady Immaculate & St Joseph and the Evangelical Free Church. In the archives we have many photographs and documents covering many years of the history of All Saints’ Church. The documents are an eclectic mix such as the Translation of the 1620 Burial Register, the Churchwardens' Presentments of 1766-1788, some Grave digging records from 1944 - 1970 and newspaper articles relating to the re-opening of the Church in 1857, to name but a few.

Looking East from All Saints' Church Tower - this photo was taken before the School was extended in 1987.


 For more photos of the church look in the Photo gallery.